Health Care

To Apply for Health Care - apply online at             or complete this application and mail or drop it off at our office.  If applying for Long-term Care Health Care (nursing home & home/community based waiver services), complete this application.  *Please do not use the online application for Long Term Care.

For Changes to your Health Care Case - including adding a pregnant women or other family member and address changes, please contact your worker.  A new application is not required in many situations.





**In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (voice), (800) 877-8339 (TTY) or (866) 377-8642 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.